Simple DALI Pushbutton
This product is a DALI-2 pushbutton switch only, and can be used for multiway DALI dimming when purchased with a DALI Pushbutton Dimmer (IEL-Z6-1-PSU) or DALI Rotary Dimmer (IEL-Z8-1-PSU) both of which come with a DALI-2 PSU.
This pushbutton can also be used with IEL-zc-pir-st-da (Simple DALI pir sensor with DALI PSU).
When installed with any of the above products, the additional DALI pushbutton provides “out of the box” control (no programming required).
For details of sensor/pushbutton control when used with Simple DALI pir sensor:
For full dimmable control from two DALI-2 pushbutton dimmer switches (one with PSU):
- Switches will track the state of the light and show the status on the illuminated LED
- Two or more switches can be wired to control DALI light fittings, relays and loads (dependent on DALI power availability)
- On / off and dimmable control
For full dimmable control of DALI light fittings using DALI Pushbutton with DALI Rotary Dimmer (IEL-Z8-1-PSU):
- Up and down dimming is achieved by turning the knob left or right.
- On and off control can be activated by pushing the switch in.
- Works with DALI light fittings, relays and loads.
- On/off and dimmable control
Adding this item to your cart, provides a DALI-2 pushbutton with NZ style plain faceplate as default (differs from image displayed). If required pushbutton can be used in any alternative client-supplied faceplate with a 30-series mount.
For Multiway DALI dimming add DALI Pushbutton Dimmer or DALI Rotary Dimmer (both come with DALI PSU) to your cart.
See below for wiring schematic and links to download datasheets.
Schematic for multiway switching using two or more DALI-2 Pressbutton Switches:
Schematic for multiway switching using DALI-2 Rotary Dimmer and DALI-2 Pushbutton Switch