Tunable White – Rotary Control of DALI DT8 Drivers
Tunable white describes the ability to change the colour temperature of “white light” from warm to cool. Tunable white is an important technology when attempting to match lighting colour to the appropriate time of day to respond to circadian rhythm.
Change the colour of TC DALI drivers with a rotary switch:
- The switch works with DALI DT8 drivers which support TC colour modes.
- Left or right turn of the knob will adjust the brightness of the luminaire.
- Pushing in and holding the knob will adjust the colour.
- Let go and press again to change the colour in the opposite direction.
- A short press of the switch will turn the lighting on or off.