Simple DALI Phase Dimmer
Enables control of traditional lights via DALI.
This DALI phase dimmer provides an ‘out of the box’ solution designed for occasions where you need to control a traditional dimmed luminaire via a DALI system.
Being fully DALI compliant this device will work on any DALI network regardless of the manufacturer.
Suitable for most LED lighting as well as traditional light sources so can also be used in conjunction with load correction devices where LEDs are causing issues with flickering.
Designed for dimming up to 400W of connected lighting via DALI commands issued on a connected DALI line. Not suitable for HVAC or any motor loads.
Features of Phase Dimmer IEL-RDALI-400W-01
- Phase dimming of lighting loads via received DALI commands
- Capable of dimming lighting loads up to 400W
- Draws only 2mA from a DALI line
- Suitable for mounting in a ceiling void, or on din rail via mounting bracket (included)
- Fully tested to and complies with DALI standards IEC 62386
Compatible with our ‘Simple DALI‘ solutions