Simple DALI Phase Dimmer
Enables control of traditional lights via DALI.
This DALI-2 Trailing Edge Adaptive Phase Dimmer provides an ‘out of the box’ solution designed for occasions where you need to control a traditional dimmed luminaire via a DALI-2 system.
Suitable for most LED lighting as well as traditional light sources so can also be used in conjunction with load correction devices where LEDs are causing issues with flickering.
Suitable for dimming of mains-powered, phase-dimmed loads. DALI commands are translated to mains trailing edge dimming. Designed for dimming up to 400W of connected lighting via DALI commands issued on a connected DALI line. Not suitable for HVAC or any motor loads.
A large space is included for terminating 1.5 mm2 or 2.5 mm2 double insulated cables for the ac mains supply cable, switched load output and DALI cable.
Features of Phase Dimmer IEL-DALI-400W-01
- Trailing Edge Phase dimming of lighting loads from received DALI commands
- Suited to lighting loads up to 500 W (at 40 °C ambient) and 400 W (at 50°C ambient)
- Suitable for most LED lighting loads
- Also suitable for Incandescent, dimmable CFL and halogen lighting using electronic or magnetic transformers
- Draws under 2 mA from a DALI line
- Two-wire dimming device: no Neutral required, only the ac Line (Active) and Load is connected
- Nominal mains voltage 220 – 240 V ac, 47 – 53 Hz
- Suitable for mounting in a ceiling void or on DIN rail using a DIN rail mounting bracket
- Uses 1 DALI Short Address, and can be included in up to 16 DALI Group Addresses and/or up to 16 DALI Scenes
- Can be commissioned using DALI commissioning software that supports DALI Device Type 4
- Complies with DALI-2 standard IEC 62386 (Ed 2) and Device Type 4.
- Compatible with both DALI and DALI-2 Systems.
Also compatible with our ‘Simple DALI‘ solutions.