Mid Range Microwave Sensor – Dimming
The MWS6 is a mid-range microwave presence/absence detector for the automatic control of lighting, heating and ventilation.
This detector has a low profile design which allows flush mounting into a ceiling tile, or surface mounting using a detector back box. Its reduced head size makes it unobtrusive to occupants. The MWS6 detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up.
The VITM6-MWS6-DD dimming version of this microwave sensor is intended for use within a Vitesse Modular lighting control system and can control DSI / Dali dimming. It is a low profile microwave presence/absence detector with Direct Dim and time delay function (up to 20 ballasts). DALI/DSI. Supplied with 3m lead. Please order connectors and / or ceiling rose(s) separately.
Standard Features of MWS6 Switching Microwave Sensor:
- Presence detection and switching with lux level sensing
- Absence detection switching
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- Time delay function
Additional Features of MWS6 Dimming Microwave Sensor:
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Suitable for all lighting types
Load Rating of MWS6 Microwave Sensor at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above