EBDHS-KNX Presence Detector – High Bay
EBDHS-KNX is a high bay presence detector (PIR) providing exceptionally sensitive and long range detection. This KNX presence detector is ideal for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights such as warehouses and factories.
The EBDHS-KNX is IP65 approved and can be surface mounted using an IP65 mounting box. Configuration of devices on the KNX bus takes place via the standard ETS software application, allowing all aspects of the presence detector’s behaviour to be configured and controlled.
Standard Features of EBDHS-KNX Presence Detector:
- Ground breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Unique lens technology for exceptionally high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high-bay applications
- Two switch inputs manually override dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off.
- KNX programming mode accessed with IR handset and also by using push switch on back of unit
- Programmable logic block allows conditions to be set: eg. send the occupancy telegram only if switch is pressed and lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable via the CP Electronics UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- Functionality fully programmable via the KNX ETS commissioning software
- Manufactured in the UK with 5 year warranty
Download Installation + Programming Guides, and ETS4 Product Files via ‘Support’ tab above