EBDSPIR-PRM Switching Detectors with Lux Level Sensing – Ceiling Mounted
These compact PIR switching detectors provide automatic control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads. The PIR sensor can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
The low profile design means these switching detectors can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self contained.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up on this range of switching detectors.
Optional IP variant is rated IP55, suitable for damp environments.
Standard Features of EBDSPIR-PRM Switching Detectors:
- Switching with lux level sensing
- Switches any type of load
- Switches any type of lamp
- Programmable from floor level via handset
- Absence detection functionality
- Time delay function
- Optional user handset available to override + control on/off and lux levels
Load Rating at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above