Mid Range Microwave Sensor – Dimming
The MWS6-DD is a mid-range microwave presence/absence detector for the automatic control of lighting, heating and ventilation.
This detector has a low profile design which allows flush mounting into a ceiling tile, or surface mounting using a detector back box. Its reduced head size makes it unobtrusive to occupants. The MWS6 detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up.
The dimming versions of this microwave sensor can control DSI Dali dimming, or 1-10V analogue dimming. A low voltage version of the digital detector is also available.
Standard Features of MWS6 Switching Microwave Sensor:
- Presence detection and switching with lux level sensing
- Absence detection switching
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- Time delay function
- Programmable via our UHS5 handset
Additional Features of MWS6 Dimming Microwave Sensor:
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Suitable for all lighting types
Load Rating of MWS6 Microwave Sensor at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above