Microwave Occupancy Sensors
The MWS6 series are a range of microwave occupancy sensors for the automatic control of lighting, heating and ventilation.
These occupancy sensors have a low profile design which allows flush mounting into a ceiling tile, or surface mounting using a detector back box. Its reduced head size makes it unobtrusive to occupants. The MWS6 detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up.
The switching -PRM 2-channel version is also available with normally closed fail safe contacts
Standard Features of MWS6 Microwave Sensor:
- Presence detection and switching with lux level sensing
- Absence detection switching
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- Time delay function
- Programmable via our UHS5 handset
This 2-channel microwave sensor provides two independently controlled output channels that can be used for a variety of applications:
- Occupancy of two independent lighting circuits using a single detector, e.g. for essential and non-essential supplies;
- Occupancy and lux control of one lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a second circuit, e.g. where a row of luminaries by a window is lux controlled whilst inner rows are switched on occupancy only;
- Occupancy and lux control of a lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a ventilation circuit;
- Occupancy on both lighting circuits, with separate lux control on each circuit (MWS6-PRM-2CH only)
A cost-effective HVAC + lighting control solution.
Load Rating of MWS6 Microwave Sensor at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above