MWS3A – KNX Sensors With Adjustable Head
Unlike fixed head detectors the MW3SA offers a unique presence/absence sensing capability by using an adjustable head.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism that prevents tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. The integral sensitivity adjustment means the detector can be fine tuned to its environment.
The microwave sensor offers high sensitivity to movement. The MW3SA-KNX is self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box.
Configuration of devices on the KNX bus is via the standard ETS software application which allows all aspects of the presence detector’s behaviour to be configured and controlled.
Standard Features of MWS3A switching presence absence detector:
- Detection range of up to 30m at 2.6m mounting height.
- Two switch inputs manually override dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off
- KNX programming mode is accessible via IR handset and by using push switch on the back of the unit
- Programmable logic block allows conditions to be set, e.g. send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable using UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- Functionality fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
- Manufactured in UK with 5 year warranty – R2 version only suitable for New Zealand + Australian installation
Download Installation + Programming Guides and ETS4 Product File via ‘Support’ tab above