EBDHS-PRM Hi-Sense High Bay Sensor – Switching with Lux Level Sensing – Ceiling Mounted
The Hi-Sense range of high bay sensor are an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights of up to 20 metres.
The EBDHS-PRM is a high sensitivity PIR detector suitable for high bay applications, such as warehouses and factories, and where high detection sensitivity is needed.
The output channel comprises a mains voltage relay capable of simple on/off switching. Functioning as a presence detector, the unit can turn lights on when a room is occupied and off when the room is empty. Optional settings allow lights to be turned off in response to ambient daylight levels.
Optional variant available with a voltage free contact. Price on application.
Standard Features of EBDHS-PRM High Bay Sensor:
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Time delay function
- Presence detection switching
- Absence detection switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- Active photocell
- Programmable via IR handset
- On/off override via optional IR handset
- Verify feature – reduce false triggering by ensuring detection from more than one of the internal sensors
- IP65 rating
Load Rating of EBDHS High Bay Sensor at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above