DM-SL Addressers for D-Mate or DALI Lighting Control Systems
An addresser receives a message from an addressable DALI system and translates it to a broadcast message to up to 10 ballasts so the luminaire(s) do not require addressing via a PC or other method. Ideal for new installations or to extend an existing DALI line when additional addresses are unavailable.
Use of these addressers also allows the conversion of DALI to DSI or 1-10V.
There are two ranges of addressers.
- The DM-SL-AD series can be setup using simple to use DIL switches for addressing a D-Mate Circuit or DALI group.
- The DM-SL-AP series can be setup using the UNLCDHS programming handset and the DM-ADP-PRG programming adaptor. The UNLCDHS is then used for addressing a D-Mate Circuit or DALI group, DALI short address and other parameters (see product guide).
These addressers can be used in the following systems.
- D-Mate lighting control system
- DALI lighting control system
- Simple means of addressing a D-Mate Circuit or DALI group.
- No power needed to addresser whilst setting the addresses.
- Digital output version that can drive DALI or DSI ballasts.
- Relay option for supplying switched mains to loads.
- 1-10V version for analogue ballasts.
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||LOAD RATING AT 230VAC||INPUT VOLTAGE|
|DM-SL-ADD||D-Mate addresser DIL DALI/DSI||–||–||–||–||–||16VDC (via D-Mate bus)|
|DM-SL-ADAR||D-Mate addresser DIL 1 – 10V relay||2A||2A||2A||2A||2A||220 – 240VAC 50Hz|
|DM-SL-ADDR||D-Mate addresser DIL DALI/DSI relay||2A||2A||2A||2A||2A||220 – 240VAC 50Hz|
|DM-SL-APD||D-Mate addresser programmable DALI/DSI||–||–||–||–||–||16VDC (via D-Mate bus)|
|DM-SL-APAR||D-Mate addresser programmable 1 – 10V relay||2A||2A||2A||2A||2A||220 – 240VAC 50Hz|
|DM-SL-APDR||D-Mate addresser programmable DALI/DSI relay||2A||2A||2A||2A||2A||220 – 240VAC 50Hz|
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above