Solutions: from Huddle Spaces to Large Format Meeting Rooms
Intelligent Environments recommend the Acendo collaboration system, including
- Skype for Business
- Local content management
- Bring your own devices (BYOD)
- Room Booking Management
Delivering a flawless start to any meeting, Acendo Core enables vast web conferencing platform support including one-click Skype for Business meeting launch, wireless document sharing, web browsing, and access to content from network drives.
A variety of scheduling functions including booking the room, extending the meeting, and browsing and scheduling nearby rooms is also available.
As the number of meeting spaces grows it becomes more and more critical to outfit spaces with technology that is multi-purpose, is easy to install, works the way the user would expect, and offers a very low total cost of ownership through minimal to no maintenance.
- Wide Support for Web Conferencing Platforms, including One-click Skype for Business – Users can quickly and easily join a scheduled Skype for Business meeting without having to find a link or meeting invite, enhancing productivity by reducing wait time.
- Wireless Sharing – Acendo Core supports AirPlay, Miracast, and Google Cast so users can easily share content from mobile devices or PC.
- Built-in Document Viewers – Users can present content without bringing any devices to the room. Users simply walk into the room, start a session, navigate to their document (USB drive, network drive, or the web), and start their presentation.
- 4K, Dual Monitor and Touch Screen Support – Ensure meeting spaces are as engaging as they are simple to use.
- Network Drive Support – Many enterprises choose to have all their documents stored on network drives. If a user authenticates into a meeting, they will have access to content stored on those drives.
- Active Directory Authentication – By natively integrating with Active Directory, users can authenticate into Acendo Core and access network drives. Furthermore, administrators have the option to require authentication in order to use Core for secure document and network access.
- Simple and Intuitive On-screen Scheduling – At a glance, users can see the status of the meeting room. From the start screen, users can book the room if it is available, start their meeting, or book a nearby room quickly, therefore minimizing wait time and improving productivity.
- End-of-Meeting Notifications – Meetings start on time because the previous meeting ended on time. Meetings have an opportunity to wrap up cleanly and capture actions effectively because users are provided with a notification prior to the end of the scheduled meeting time.
The above solution can be offered as a package with single 60″ or 70″ display, including installation and configuration, for under 10k. Contact us today.
POA for dual screen systems, larger format spaces and room booking touch panels.
Read more about collaboration
More information on huddle rooms