VITM4-EBDSPIR-PRM Switching Movement Sensors with Lux Level Sensor
These compact PIR movement sensors provide automatic control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads. The PIR sensor (with photocell) can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
The low profile design means these movement sensors can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self contained.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time.
Presence/absence detector, time and lux level switching with an infra-red override. Supplied with 3 metre lead. Please order ceiling rose and / or connectors separately.
Standard Features of VITM4-EBDSPIR-PRM Movement sensors:
- Switching with lux level sensing via photocell (IR handset adjustment)
- Time delay function
- Absence detection switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- Time delay function (manual adjustment) Presence detection switching
- Active photocell
- Presence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- On/off override via optional IR handset
Load Rating at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above