EBMINT Retrofit Miniature PIR Detector with Lux Level Sensing – Ceiling Mounted
The EBMINT series of miniature PIR (passive infrared) presence detectors provide automatic control of lighting loads with optional manual control using an infrared handset. They are specifically designed for mounting onto a lamp or louvre (using the louvre fitting bracket).
Three models are available to suit lighting control requirements: -PRM(switched), -DD up to 4 dimming ballasts (DALI or DSI) and -AD (1-10V). All are suitable for use with high efficiency lamps such as LED, linear fluorescent and compact fluorescent.
The unit detects movement using a PIR sensor and turns the load on. When an area is no longer occupied the load will switch off after an adjustable time out period.
All models come pre-wired with a 1m silicon cable.
Key Product Features
- Sensitive movement detection up to 7 metres
- Fixings for T5, T8 battens and louvre reflectors
- Easy to install – no specialist tools required
- Quick to set up via infrared handset control
- Integral power supply – just wire into ballast
Features of EBMINT-PRM retrofit miniature PIR detector:
- Adjustable no movement ‘lights on’ setting
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- All functionality is fully programmable using optional IR handset
- Lux level sensing (switches luminaries if the ambient light level is sufficient/insufficient)
- Manual on/off override via IR handset
Additional Features of EBMINT dimming retrofit miniature PIR detectors:
- Dimming functionality (subject to compatible lamp type)
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp ‘burn-in’ setting
Load Rating at 230VAC:
Resistive = 2A
Incandescent = 2A
Fluorescent = 2A
Compact Fluorescent = 2A
LED = 2A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above