2-Channel Presence Detectors with Adjustable Head
Unlike fixed head microwave presence detectors the MW3SA offers a unique presence absence detector capability by using an adjustable head.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment. The presence absence detector is self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box. The microwave sensor is sensitive to movement.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up. Can be wall-mounted by using MWS3A wall bracket.
Two versions of the 2-Channel switching MWS3A presence detectors are available. The standard MWS3A-PRM-CH, and the MWS3A-PRM-2CHL which has lux on only one channel. All MWS3A presence absence detectors supplied as -R2 variant to meet NZ requirements.
Using With Vitesse Modular System
Please note these detectors are from our standard range and do not include leads or connectors. Connectors need to be ordered separately and leads made up to suit the installation. We can supply pre-wired leads with connectors if required. Please contact us with your requirements.
Standard Features of MWS3A switching presence detectors:
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Time delay function
- Absence detection switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- Active photocell
- Presence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- On/off override via optional IR handset
Additionally the 2-channel microwave sensor provides two independently controlled output channels that can be used for a variety of applications:
- Occupancy of two independent lighting circuits using a single detector, e.g. for essential and non-essential supplies;
- Occupancy and lux control of one lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a second circuit, e.g. where a row of luminaries by a window is lux controlled whilst inner rows are switched on occupancy only;
- Occupancy and lux control of a lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a ventilation circuit;
- Occupancy on both lighting circuits, with separate lux control on each circuit (MWS3A-PRM-CH only)
Load Rating of MWS3A-PRM presence detectors at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above