Presence Absence Lighting Control Sensors with Adjustable Head
Unlike fixed head lighting control sensors the MW3SA offers a unique presence absence detector capability by using an adjustable head.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment. These lighting control sensors are self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box. The microwave sensor is sensitive to movement.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up.
Digital dimming and analogue versions are available available. All MWS3A presence absence detectors supplied as -R2 variant to meet NZ requirements. Can be wall-mounted by using MWS3A wall bracket.
Low voltage dimming versions also available. Please contact us to confirm requirements and pricing.
Standard Features of MWS3A presence absence detector:
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Time delay function
- Absence detection switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- Active photocell
- Presence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- On/off override via optional IR handset
Additional Features of MWS3A dimming detector
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Integral relay to reduce parasitic power
- Manual dimming with IR
- Two channel flexibility
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Control of DALI, DSI or 1-10V loads depending on product
- Suitable for all lighting types
- Manual dimming with switch inputs
Load Rating of MWS3A dimming detector at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above