2 Channel Motion Sensor with Adjustable Head
Unlike fixed head motion detectors the MW3SA offers a unique presence absence detector capability by using an adjustable head.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment. The motion detectors are self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box. The microwave sensor is sensitive to movement.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up. Can be wall-mounted by using MWS3A wall bracket.
Two versions of the MWS3A switching 2 Channel motion sensor are available. The standard MWS3A-PRM-CH, and the MWS3A-PRM-2CH-NC (normally closed). All MWS3A presence absence detectors supplied as -R2 variant to meet NZ requirements.
If an alternative 2-channel variant is required, please contact us to confirm requirements, availability, and pricing.
Standard Features of MWS3A switching presence absence detector:
- Switching with lux level sensor (IR handset adjustment)
- Time delay function
- Absence detection switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- Active photocell
- Presence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- On/off override via optional IR handset
Additionally the 2-channel motion sensor provides two independently controlled output channels that can be used for a variety of applications:
- Occupancy of two independent lighting circuits using a single detector, e.g. for essential and non-essential supplies;
- Occupancy and lux control of one lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a second circuit, e.g. where a row of luminaries by a window is lux controlled whilst inner rows are switched on occupancy only;
- Occupancy and lux control of a lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a ventilation circuit;
- Occupancy on both lighting circuits, with separate lux control on each circuit (MWS3A-PRM-CH only)
Load Rating of MWS3A-PRM presence absence detector at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above