MWS5 Miniature Motion Sensor – Automatic Control of Lighting Loads
The MWS5 is a miniature motion sensor providing microwave presence detection for automatic lighting control with optional manual control. As a standalone product it is designed to be fitted unobtrusively into ceiling tiles or solid ceilings using the supplied clips.
Three models are available of this miniature sensor are available: premium, direct dim, and analogue dim all of which will switch incandescent, fluorescent and compact fluorescent lighting. The direct dim variant controls DALI or DSI digital dimming ballasts whilst the analogue dim variant controls 1-10V dimming ballasts.
The unit detects movement using a microwave motion sensor and turns the load on. When an area is no longer occupied the load will switch off after an adjustable time out period.
Key Features of MWS5-PRM (switching) Miniature Motion Sensor:
- Presence detection and switching with lux level sensor
- Absence detection functionality
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- Time delay function
- Programmable via our programming handset
Additional Features of MWS5 Dimming Miniature Motion Sensor:
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming ballasts
- Suitable for all lighting types
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Analogue detectors can control up to 10 dimming ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
Load Rating at 230VAC:
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above