Mid Range Microwave Detector with Light Level Sensor
The MWS6 is a mid-range microwave presence/absence detector for the automatic control of lighting, heating and ventilation.
This detector has a low profile design which allows flush mounting into a ceiling tile, or surface mounting using a detector back box. Its reduced head size makes it unobtrusive to occupants. The MWS6 detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up.
The switching -PRM 2-channel version is also available with lux on only one channel.
Using With Vitesse Modular System
Please note these detectors are from our standard range and do not include leads or connectors. Connectors need to be ordered separately and leads made up to suit the installation. We can supply pre-wired leads with connectors if required. Please contact us with your requirements.
Standard Features of MWS6 Microwave Detector:
- Presence detection and switching with lux level sensing
- Absence detection switching
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- Time delay function
- Programmable via our UHS5 handset
This 2-channel microwave detector with light level sensor provides two independently controlled output channels that can be used for a variety of applications:
- Occupancy of two independent lighting circuits using a single detector, e.g. for essential and non-essential supplies;
- Occupancy and lux control of one lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a second circuit, e.g. where a row of luminaries by a window is lux controlled whilst inner rows are switched on occupancy only;
- Occupancy and lux control of a lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a ventilation circuit;
- Occupancy on both lighting circuits, with separate lux control on each circuit
Load Rating of MWS6 Microwave Sensor at 230VAC:
Resistive = 10A
Incandescent = 10A
Fluorescent = 10A
Compact Fluorescent = 10A
LED = 10A
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above