EBDSPIR – KNX PIR Detector – Ceiling Mounted
EBDSPIR-KNX is a compact PIR detector suitable for mounting flush or using a surface mount box. Designed with switch input connectors, the EBDSPIR-KNX is simple to install and is suitable for narrow ceiling voids whilst still offering sensitive detection.
The EBDSPIR-KNX detects movement using a PIR detector and turns the load on. When an area is no longer occupied the load will switch off after the adjustable timeout period. Configuration of devices on the KNX bus is through the standard ETS software application, which allows all aspects of the presence detector’s behaviour to be configured and controlled.
Standard Features of EBDSPIR – KNX PIR Detector:
- Detection range of up to 7m at 2.8m mounting height
- Two switch inputs manually override dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off
- KNX programming mode accessed with IR handset and also by using the push switch on the back of the unit
- Programmable logic block that allows conditions to be set, e.g. send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable via the UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- Functionality fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
- Manufactured in the UK with 5 year warranty
Download Installation + Programming Guides and ETS4 Product File via ‘Support’ tab above