MWS6 – KNX Movement Detector
MWS6-KNX movement detector is a low profile microwave sensor that can be flush or surface mounted in a surface mount box. Designed with switch input connectors, it is simple to install and suitable for a variety of applications where aesthetic, unobtrusive lighting control is required.
The MWS6-KNX is a highly sensitive microwave sensor. Configuration of devices on the KNX bus is via the standard ETS software application, thus allowing all aspects of the KNX movement detector’s behaviour to be configured and controlled.
Standard Features of MWS6-KNX Movement Detector:
- Detection range up to 16m at 2.8m mounting height
- Two switch inputs manually override dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off
- KNX programming mode accessible via IR handset and by using the push switch on the back of the unit
- Programmable logic block allows conditions to be set e.g. send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable with the UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- Functionality all fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
- Manufactured in the UK with 5 year warranty
Download Installation + Programming Guides, and ETS4 Product Files via ‘Support’ tab above.