DALI Lighting Control – DALI/DSI Dimmer Switch
The DA-SG-4PM-W is a single channel broadcast controller for DALI or DSI devices. providing standalone simple DALI lighting control. Fits European style square switch box.
This DALI / DSI scene plate has the following controls.
Four buttons allow for four different lighting levels. Default levels are
- 100% brightness
- 75% brightness
- 50% brightness
- 25% brightness
These levels can be easily changed using the UHS5 programming handset.
Raise and lower function:
- Use buttons (either 1 or 2) to raise light level
- Use buttons (either 3 or 4) to lower light level
Toggle between last selected scene and ‘off’.
The data sent from the DALI output is in broadcast mode and is not suitable for addressed systems.
Key Features + Benefits:
- Compatible with both DALI and DSI devices
- Four button functionality enables 4 lighting levels or scenes (default, or set up to suit)
- Intuitive push button interface for simple DALI lighting control
- Visual feedback via LED lit bezel
- Designed to fit both UK and EU style backboxes
- Low profile fascia with concealed screw fasteners
- Fascia available in a range of finishes
- Scenes can be selected via infrared using the UHS7 handset.
- All functionality is fully programmable using either the UHS5 or UNLCDHS handsets.
Can be purchased alone, or with metal back box. Choose option when ordering.
Download Product Guides via ‘Support’ tab above.