The CommandFusion DIN-MOD4 is a DIN-rail mountable modular controller with 4 module slots. It can be further expanded via the CFLink BUS.
- CFLink BUS device with independent processor and memory
- 1 x RS232 programming or RS232 port
- 1 x dry-contact input port
- 4 slots, fits any CommandFusion module
- MicroSD slot for memory expansion
- Memory used for storage or IR files and event triggering
Note: power supply is not included.
The modular nature of this controller means you can configure the connectivity based on your system requirements, paying only for what you need.
Each module slot can be filled with any CommandFusion hardware modules. Choose any combination of RS232/422/485, IR ports, I/O ports, Relays to suit your requirements.
The DIN-MOD4 comes with with 4 blank modules, other modules sold separately.
Front Panel Display
The front panel display offers a range of information, helping diagnose system configuration and activity issues quickly and easily. LED’s even light up to tell you exactly what modules are plugged in. Using the front panel test buttons, you can also ensure your connections are all working without the hassle of controlling the unit remotely. Activate relays, send IR codes, trigger dry contact inputs, and so on.