EBDSPIR-PRM-2CH 2 Channel PIR Sensor
The EBDSPIR-PRM 2 Channel PIR sensor provides automatic control of lighting loads with optional manual control. The detector provides two independently controlled output channels that can be used for a variety of applications.
- Occupancy of two independent lighting circuits using a single detector, e.g. for essential and non-essential supplies;
- Occupancy and lux control of one lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a second circuit, e.g. where a row of luminaries by a window is lux controlled whilst inner rows are switched on occupancy only;
- Occupancy and lux control of a lighting circuit and just occupancy control of a ventilation circuit;
- Occupancy on both lighting circuits, with separate lux control on each circuit.
Two variants for this 2 channel PIR detector are available:
EBDSPIR-PRM-2CH Ceiling PIR presence/absence detector 2 channel
EBDSPIR-PRM-2CH-NC Ceiling PIR presence/absence detector 2 channel normally closed
As with all EBDSPIR series absence / presence detectors, the PIR sensor can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
The low profile design means these detectors can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self contained.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up on this range of switching detectors.
Using With Vitesse Modular System
Please note these detectors are from our standard range and do not include leads or connectors. Connectors need to be ordered separately and leads made up to suit the installation. We can supply pre-wired leads with connectors if required. Please contact us with your requirements.
Standard Features of EBDSPIR-PRM Switching Detectors:
- Switching with lux level sensing
- Switches any type of load
- Switches any type of lamp
- Programmable from floor level via handset
- Absence detection functionality
- Time delay function
- Optional user handset available to override + control on/off and lux levels
Load Rating of 2 Channel PIR Sensor at 230VAC:
Resistive = 6A
Incandescent = 6A
Fluorescent = 6A
Compact Fluorescent = 6A
LED = 6A
Download Product Guides via the ‘Support’ tab above